Thursday, October 15, 2009

Books=Love

Hey again everyone!
 I am wondering if any of you have any of these books and would either be willing to give them to me, let me borrow them, or let me buy them from you.  Thanks so much!

Books I need to read before I leave:


Chasing the Dragon by Jackie Pullinger

The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey

Culture Shock Thailand by Robert & Nanthapa Cooper

Compassion: A Reflection of the Christian Life by Henri Nouwen

Twilight Labyrinth: Why Does Spiritual Darkness Lingers Where It Does? by George Otis

Books to take with me:
In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership by Henri Nouwen

Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ron Sider

From Brokenness to Community by Jean Vanier

Companion to the Poor by Viv Grigg

Asian Sex Slaves by Louise Brown

Street Children by Phyllis Kilbourn

No comments:

Post a Comment