Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick Update

Hey All,
 I hope you are all doing well, and enjoying winter.  Personally I sort of miss it, its really weird to sweat everyday in January. 

Things are going well here, we have a couple of days left in our first language Module and then a day after we are done with that we will be going to India.  Language has been going really well.  It is a little overwhelming at times with us being taught on average 70 new vocabulary words a day and everyday building sentence structure around those.  Our teachers are really excellent and very understand and patient (as most Thais are with farangs...) and help us learn however we can. 

I have been having bouts of homesickness where I just miss family and friends and being able to flush the toilet paper, haha.  But for the most part I am well.  I have been sleeping really well, haven't had issue with being sick from food or water is is a huge answer to prayer. 




Our 'front' door



No comments:

Post a Comment